16 Callistra Crescent, Buderim QLD
The Home Features:
* 3 good size bedrooms
* The master bedroom has large walk in robe and ensuite
* 2 spacious separate air-conditioned living zones
* Fantastic modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and self closing draws.
* Separate laundry with large double cupboard
* Security screens and fans
* Large under cover tiled entertaining area
* Large rear storage shed
* Inground salt water pool
* Double lock up garage with rear roller door for drive through access to back yard
* Double side gate for rear access to back yard
* Good size flat back yard with room to kick a ball around
* Landscaped gardens, fruit trees, and vegetable boxes
UNDER CONTRACT - Subject to Conditions.
Property Features Key features of the property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- Air Conditioning
- In Ground Pool
- Close to shops/school/park
Financials & Docs
|Council Rates||$1,843||per annum|
|Water Rates||$2,312||per annum|
|Income||$520 - $540||per week|
For Further Information
I am the selling agent for 16 Callistra Crescent, Buderim.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me via phone or email.
M: 0402 012 142
E : email@example.com
Shane Purssell, a 2nd generation agent, has developed a strong reputation for enthusiasm, integrity and dedication. Shane started his career in year 2000 and has had a very strong bond for selling under the First National Brand for over 16 years.
Achieving numerous real estate awards throughout his career, he is an experienced and knowledgeable professional with a long record of exceptional results.
His skills in marketing, negotiation and continued focus on honesty ensure his clients return to him for their real estate needs time and again.
Shane enjoys developing relationships with the many and varied people he meets each day.
"Meeting people from all walks of life is always interesting. I especially enjoy listening to the stories and learning from the experience of my older clients.”
Specialising in real estate sales of beachfront properties, Shane strives to not only meet but exceed his client’s expectations through professional service and good communication.
“My Love of the Ocean and the region’s natural beauty makes it easy for me to sell property on the Sunshine Coast.”
Are you buying for Investment ?
Attention Property Investors
As a landlord you want to be assured that your property is managed professionally & efficiently.
We believe that rental management is not merely “collection of rent” but doing all that we can to ensure that the property that you choose to invest your hard earned dollars in, retains & increases its value so that when you sell this property you receive the maximum amount of profit on your original investment.
Our Service Guarantee
- Personalised service
- Award Winning & Friendly Staff
- Competitive Rates
- Quarterly Inspections
- Regular market rent reviews
- Accompanied tenant inspections
- Thorough tenant screening
- Commitment to minimising rental arrears
- Timely Disbursals
- Regular & Prompt Communication
Should we fail to provide any of the above services you are at liberty to cancel your Management Agreement or we will refund the last three months management and rent collection fees from the time you notify the Principal.
Our award winning staff are committed to providing a personal & effective service aimed at maximizing your rental returns & protecting your investment.
Making the switch is easier than you might think – call us today.
Ready to make an offer ?
Ready to make an offer ?
Download an Offer and Acceptance Form by clicking on the link below.